Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Child in Nursery
The teacher will take your child to the nursery gym. The child should stand under the sign designating his or her activity, where the Périscolaire office or instructor will take charge at 15:20.
- Child in Primary
The teacher will take the child to the entrance hall of the primary building (between buildings C and D). The child should stand under the sign designating his or her activity, where the Périscolaire office or instructor will take charge at 15:30.
- Child in secondary
The child should go to the nursery covered rotunda (building A rotunda) where the Périscolaire office or insructor will take charge.
- Child in Nursery / Primary and has to go to the after school child minding service at 15:30:
The teacher will take the child to the nursery rotunda where the child minding service will take charge.
Wednesday lunch: hot meal or packed lunch
Now hot meals registration should be done directly on the canteen's website.
The kindergarten children will be taken in charge in the nursery gym by the cantine staff, the primary children will be taken in charge in the primary hall ( betewen bulding C and D)
Secondary children have to come alone to the cantine at the end of the school lessons.
- If your child is in Nursery and is enrolled in swimming:
The child must bring a packed lunch because the bus for swimming leaves early and the child will not be able to have a hot meal.
- Your child is in Nursery, Primary or Secondary and is not enrolled in the after school garderie services on Wednesday:
- He/she may have access to hot meals under the supervision of the canteen, canteen registration via the site
- He/she it can eat its sandwiches under the supervision of Cantine staff.
- If your child is in Nursery, Primary or Secondary and is enrolled in the post school garderie service on Wednesdays:
The hot meal is included in the price of enrolment for the pot school garderie service. The child must go to the canteen with the staff of the garderie service and join the Périscolaire activities afterwards.
- Child in Nursery
The Périscolaire office or teacher will take charge of the child in the nursery gym at 12:15.
- Child in Primary P1- P2
The Périscolaire office or teacher will take charge of the child in the entrance hall (between primary buildings C and D) at 12:15. The changeover between activities will be supervised by the Périscolaire office or teacher in the hall outside the canteen at 13:45.
For more information please contact the Périscolaire activities office (02-211-40-04).